Sunday 7 September 2014

makeupsocial


I think it's safe to say that the majority of us are all here because we like make up, hair, glitter and glam. It's like a drug to us. Watching beauty gurus share how they do their make up, what they're using to create 'the look' that gives us an endlessly full feeling of contentment. This feeling lasts up until we go into our bedroom, sit in front of our mirror and look into our make up bag that's overflowing with products that you were completely satisfied with until you saw that video. You try your hardest to recreate what they so effortlessly ensemble on their pore less faces. You come close but no cigar. We've all been there, right ladies? 






The time has come where we can all share these make up blunders or even some of the surprising wins. Makeupsocial is a new app where you can do all of this and more. Interact with fellow make up lovers, whether they're professional make up artists or amateurs like myself, ask questions about certain products or even post and read reviews. It's essentially Instagram but solely focused on makeup, skincare, hair and anything else beauty related you can think of. It's safe to say that I am firmly addicted to this app that is full of other obsessed beauty fanatics. 




Makeupsocial is honesty the most welcoming and helpful form of social media that I have used so far. Every time I read comments on my own or other peoples posts, there is anyways a dozen or so telling the dame how utterly gorgeous she looks. Being on this app restores my belief that women are caring and gentle creatures. I haven't come across anyone who is anything less than remarkable. If you've been having a down day, I am telling you, download this free app and post a selfie. You will come back in ten minutes to a handful of pep talks from truly amazing ladies. 




So go sit in front of your mirror, recreate the new Tanya Burr tutorial and post that bad boy on makeupsocial. Let everyone send you kissing cat emoji's and tell you how utterly fabulous you are. Not only will you feel better about yourself, but you will also meet some spectacular people while you''re at it!


Go add this free app from the app store and follow me! I'm under the handle @10downingchic, who da thunk! X


2 comments:

  1. This app sounds awesome!! Thanks for sharing! :)
    ~Moll

    www.mollymac13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Course!! If you get it let me know and I'll follow you on it ;)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...