Saturday 21 September 2013

Links I Love # 2

 
 
Here to a brand new batch of warm sweet links. I've been so sick this past week and though I am a few (too many) days late in posting this, I have been perusing the world wide web and have found some brand new gems!
 
 
 
This little gem needs to be seen by everyone! Cat lovers prepare to have the cuteness part of your heart break. As for you non-cat lovers..Welcome to the community, so happy to have you!
 
Holy Smokes this chickadee can sing! That is all you will be able to process after you watch her audition. We're the same age but I literally feel like a grandma watching this wishing for the better days. Why can't I be that springy?
 
Get this app!..or maybe don't because your gonna become addicted, starve yourself, and never fall asleep before 3 AM again. I freckin' love this game. All you do is dig but good golly miss molly it's a goodin'. And it's free!
 
 
For all you pinteresters out there, this one's for you. Lauren has basically created the Mona Lisa of pinterest boards. With a good dose of quotes, a heaping spoonful of fashion-osities, and a smattering of girl crush - you need this in your life. Now.
 
If you have ever wondered if it's physically possible to laugh at the same thing hundreds of thousands of millions of time - it is. Please go and watch this because it really is just too good to miss. Please.
 
 
 
 
There we are my top 5 links of this week. They are pretty majestical if I do say so myself. And I do.
 
What have you all had on repeat this week?
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Better check some of these things out!
    P.s love your blog name!
    www.geekchicnotes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. You definitely should fabulous Phoebs!

    Thanks so much!

    BeccaX

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...