Saturday, 5 July 2014

What Do I Order?

Being the baby of my family, I have always felt that it was my duty to be a snoop. I would spy for my mother to make sure that my siblings weren't doing anything they shouldn't. To my sisters and brothers dismay, I took this task very seriously. In other words, I was extremely annoying. 

If any of you were like this when you were younger, you will be incredibly excited for this post. You get to read about all my fatty favourites. So obviously I am healthy 98% of the time. Obviously. But for the other 2% here is what I order.

It really depends on the weather and what I am feeling at the time but my top 3 go to Starbucks drinks   are definitely...

Decaf Venti Iced Caramel Macchiato with Light Ice
This is a most delicious combination of vanilla syrup, espresso and caramel drizzle. I always ask for light ice because otherwise you'll be paying 5 dollars for half a cup of ice and a bit of coffee. 

Decaf Grande Cinnamon Dolce
More of a fall drink but you won't need any dessert if you drink this delight. Also they put whip cream on it to start with so I don't feel like an idiot by asking for it. 

Venti Passion Tea Lemonade with Light Ice
Again with the light ice but really you'll want to get every bit of this refreshing pinkness you can. I'm not a big fruit tea fan, but this is sweet with only a bit of the tart that you normally get with fruit tea. Trust me - order it.

If i'm feeling particularly naughty I'll get either a cheese croissant or their white chocolate macadamia nut cookie. Delicious!

Veggie Burger
All of Fatburger's food is very fresh, but there's just something so amazing about biting into a veggie burger and actually seeing veggies. Normally it's just a puree of questionable ingredients but you can actually see the corn!

To my veggie burger I have onion, lettuce and mayo. Boring that may be, but you don't need any other additions to this love.

If you're severely opposed to a veggie burger, their Crispy Chicken Sandwich is one of the best i've had. I only add mayo and lettuce to this.

I will always have fries and a lemonade with whatever I order.

I don't know how many of you are Canadians but I had to include my mother ship - Tim Hortons.

X-Large Half French Vanilla Half Regular Coffee
Sadly I find Timmies French Vanilla incredibly sweet, too sweet really. So I get half regular coffee and it is perfection!

Chocolate Chip Muffin
Moist, chocolatey, and with a sugar crunch on top! I get this muffin whenever it's my cheat day.

Honey Cruller Doughnut
My favourite doughnut by a million miles. I know that a lot of people don't agree with me, but those people ain't no friend of mine. 

So this really depends on what they are serving when I go, but this is what I would get if everything went as it does in my frozen yogurt dreams. 

Pomegranate Frozen Yogurt with Cheesecake Bites, Grapefruit Pieces, Yogurt Chips and a Waffle Cookie. Sure it may sound weird but don't judge a book by it's pink hipster cover. 

There you have it - my list of amazingly healthy fast food options!
 I would love to hear what you order at your favourite junk joints.  X

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...